A Quick Look at the Nware Aurora 2019
For anyone seeking a blend of power, aesthetics, and flexibility in a gaming rig, the Nware Aurora 2019 is the solution. With a focus on high performance and state-of-the-art components, this machine is built to deliver an exceptional gaming experience.
Performance That Speaks Volumes
- Processor: At the heart of the Nware Aurora 2019 is an Intel Core i5-9600K processor. With six cores and the ability to ramp up to 4.6GHz thanks to Intel Turbo Boost Technology, it ensures that games and demanding applications run smoothly.
- Graphics Card: The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, equipped with 6GB GDDR6, offers vivid and sharp graphics, ensuring gamers get an immersive experience whenever they dive into a game.
- RAM: Multitasking becomes a breeze with an 8GB Dual Channel HyperX FURY DDR4 XMP that can be upgraded up to 64GB. Whether gaming, streaming, or running multiple applications simultaneously, this machine is up to the task.
Design and Durability
The Nware Aurora 2019 isn’t just about performance. Its sleek design and dimensions (18.9″ height x 8.77″ width x 17″ depth) ensure it fits perfectly in any setting, be it a gaming den or a professional workspace. And with a weight starting at 32.67 lbs, it remains relatively portable for its class.
Beyond the Basics: Special Features
- Cooling System: Alienware High-Performance Liquid Cooling ensures that the machine remains cool even during those extended gaming sessions and performs at its best.
- Lighting: Gamers can personalize their experience with AlienFX customizable lighting, offering over 16.8 million colors. This feature enhances the aesthetic appeal and adds to the immersive gaming ambiance.
- Connectivity and Ports: The Nware Aurora 2019 is abundant in connectivity options. From the latest Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 and Bluetooth 5.1 to an array of USB and audio ports, gamers and professionals are always connected and ready for action.
Storage and Sound
- Storage: A 1TB 7200RPM SATA ensures quick boot times and plenty of storage. Those needing more space or speed can easily upgrade to dual-drive configurations, including SSDs.
- Audio: The internal high-definition audio with Creative X-Fi software ensures clear, rich sound, adding another layer of immersion for gamers and a treat for audiophiles.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Nware Aurora 2019
- High-Performance Processor: With an Intel Core i5-9600K, the Nware Aurora 2019 ensures smooth performance in gaming and multitasking scenarios.
- Superior Graphics: The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti guarantees vivid graphics for an enhanced gaming experience.
- Customizable RAM: The flexibility to upgrade RAM up to 64GB makes it future-proof and adaptable for evolving gaming and software requirements.
- Liquid Cooling: The Alienware High-Performance Liquid Cooling ensures the system remains at optimal temperatures even during demanding gaming sessions.
- Stylish Lighting: With AlienFX customizable lighting, users can personalize the aesthetics to their preference, making it a centerpiece of any gaming setup.
- Versatile Connectivity: The Nware Aurora 2019 boasts multiple ports, ensuring that users have ample options for peripherals and external devices.
- Upgradeable Storage: The option to shift to dual drive configurations, including SSDs, provides flexibility in terms of storage needs.
- Quality Sound: Integrated high-definition audio with Creative X-Fi software offers a rich auditory experience, enhancing gaming and multimedia playback.
- Weight: Starting at 32.67 lbs, it’s heavier, making it less portable and more challenging to move around.
- Base RAM: The starting RAM of 8GB might be insufficient for some demanding modern games and applications. Upgrading becomes almost essential for power users.
- Base Storage: The 1TB 7200RPM SATA drive, though decent, is not the fastest available storage option. SSDs or hybrid solutions might be more appropriate for quicker boot and load times.
- Power Supply: The base 550W PSU might limit some potential upgrades, especially for those looking to add multiple GPUs or other power-hungry components.
- Design Size: The size might be bulky for those with limited desk space or who prefer more compact desktop designs.
- Price: High-performance systems like the Nware Aurora 2019 typically come with a higher price tag, which might be out of reach for some budget-conscious gamers.
The Nware Aurora 2019 is a testament to what a well-designed, high-performance gaming rig should look like. It’s not just a machine; it’s an experience, and with its combination of power, design, and customizable features, it truly caters to every gamer’s dream. Whether you’re an avid gamer or a professional needing robust hardware, the Nware Aurora 2019 promises to meet and exceed expectations. So, are you ready to elevate your gaming experience?
1. What is the Nware Aurora 2019 designed for?
The Nware Aurora 2019 is primarily designed for gaming but is also suitable for other demanding applications due to its high-performance hardware.
2. Which processor does the Nware Aurora 2019 use?
The Nware Aurora 2019 has an Intel Core i5-9600K processor, six cores, and up to 4.6GHz speed using Intel Turbo Boost Technology.
3. Is the RAM in the Nware Aurora 2019 upgradeable?
Yes, the system has an 8GB Dual Channel HyperX FURY DDR4 XMP at 2666MHz but can be upgraded to a maximum of 64GB.
4. What kind of cooling system does it use?
The Nware Aurora 2019 uses Alienware High-Performance Liquid Cooling to ensure optimal temperatures during intense gaming sessions.
5. Can I customize the lighting on the Nware Aurora 2019?
Absolutely! The machine features AlienFX customizable lighting, allowing users to choose from over 16.8 million colors to personalize their setup.
6. What are the storage options available?
It comes with a standard 1TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s, but there are options to upgrade to dual drive configurations, including SSDs, for faster performance.
7. Is the Nware Aurora 2019 suitable for professional tasks like video editing and graphic design?
Yes, with its powerful processor, ample RAM, and superior graphics card, the Nware Aurora 2019 can efficiently handle professional tasks such as video editing, graphic design, and 3D modeling.
8. What kind of connectivity options does it provide?
The Nware Aurora 2019 boasts a variety of connectivity options, including Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2×2) 802.11ax Wireless, Bluetooth 5.1, and a wide range of USB and audio ports.
9. How much does the Nware Aurora 2019 weigh?
The starting weight for the Nware Aurora 2019 is approximately 32.67 lbs (14.819 kg).
10. Does the Nware Aurora 2019 come with an operating system?
Yes, it comes pre-installed with Windows 10 Home 64bit English.
11. Can I upgrade the power supply on the Nware Aurora 2019?
The system comes with a base 550W EPA Bronze PSU, but there’s an option to upgrade it to an 850W for those who need more power for additional components.
12. How many USB ports does the Nware Aurora 2019 have?
The Nware Aurora 2019 is equipped with multiple USB ports, including SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A and Type-C, SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A, and Type-C, as well as SuperSpeed 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of devices.
13. Can I connect the Nware Aurora 2019 to multiple monitors?
Yes, with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics card and multiple display ports, the Nware Aurora 2019 supports multi-monitor setups for an expansive viewing experience.